Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just Got an Ink Bottle

Today is January 19th, 2010.

1st Entry:

Yup.. What is do peoples? Today in my Storyboard class I ended up having to buy a bottle of ink. I'm a student at the Art Institute of Houston just to get some shit cleared out the way, but yeah... I ended up with this bottle of ink, and now I have to do like 20 or so storyboards with the ink and have it all finished by this coming up next Tuesday.

I'm not that great with drawing crap, but I somehow can manage to pull shit out my ass some way or another. I have that to do and then I have to draw perfect skeleton hands from what ive been told to do. Its gonna be pretty hellish to get all of it down the way I think its gonna come out.

For now Im going to stop this blog for a bit, but whatever. Hopefully I can get more things on here sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment