Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stressing with the work pile

Yup. Isn't that some shit? I had no idea this thing added the time and date for you whenever you add on posts to your blog. Oh well.. That is the life of a fish.

Anyways.. I'm Fucked.

I got like maybe 26 full story boards to ink in. I didn't know I needed to turn in my little roughs in. Turns out that shit was a grade. Not only that I haven't even finished my shitty roughs. I'm about a little bit more than halfway finished.

Tomorrow I have this same guy for another class. I have to turn in drawings of hands I think. hopefully I wont have to turn in anything or show my main project's progress. If I have to, I'm fucked there too. I gotta pull a party out my ass if I'm to not stress over this shit.

Anyways today for my color fundamentals class, I ended up not bringing my damn project because I was in a rush today. Pissed me off when I got to the class when I saw everyone with their shit. I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh well. I have tomorrow to turn it in.

But anyways, until next time. I'm about to do more drawings for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment